Gir Cow Ghee | A2 Pure Cow Ghee
Protein-Rich Pure A2 Milk.
How Best Consumed:
Take 1 tbsp of Gir Cow Ghee on an empty stomach every morning. This will help to line your Gut with enough lubricant and keeps you full throughout the day.
About SOF Pure Gir Cow Ghee
Once our cows feed themselves with lush green grass, we make sure that they feed sufficient milk to their own calf first to give them proper nutrition. After this process, we clamp the remaining milk from our Gir cows with proper care & cleanliness.
Cow’s milk is then boiled in earthen pots to make the whole curd, which is then churned to extract butter in a brass container & finally evaporated to sought our Pure Desi Gir Cow Ghee. Popularly known as the Bilona process, this is one of the most ancient ways to form Desi Cow Ghee without any adulterations.
Our Gir Cow Ghee is made from natural butter that is separated from yogurt. It is highly nutritious & fulfills omega-3 fatty acids in our bodies. Apart from this, it can also unveil your cholesterol levels, reduce joint pains, help in weight loss & improve your immune & strength.
Benefits of A2 Desi Cow Ghee
– Gir Ghee is full of vitamins, proteins & iron to maintain a healthy gut.
– Packed with the goodness of vitamins A, D, E & K that is good for hormones.
– Our Pure Desi Ghee doesn’t contain any milk solids & added impurities.
– It is known for its smooth texture, nutty flavor & pleasant aroma.
– Our Ghee can act as a substitute for your regular butter & coconut oil.
– Suitable for lactose-intolerant people & has little to no casein content.
– Our Organic Cow Ghee helps reduce body inflammation & is easy to digest.
– It can boost metabolism, strengthen the immune & reduce stubborn fat.
– Our Ghee can also improve your digestion & reduce acidity.
– Our Desi Cow Ghee is 100% additives, preservatives & sugar-free.
SURANA ORGANIC FARMS
Surana Organic Farms was established in 2014 by Shri Dalpat Surana with an aim to serve our community with fresh, pure, and organic food products, pulses, grains, and vegetables.