Moringa Tree is referred to as the Miracle Tree as it has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits. It also has antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory properties. The leaves of the tree act as an enchanting cleanser.
HOW BEST CONSUMED?
- You can use the leaves to make tea; Boil a cup of water with 2 teaspoon leaves, add sugar or honey to taste.
- You can use them for salad dressing as well.
- Add leaves or powder to your daily beauty regime to enhance your skincare routine.
- They are natural cleansers and help to detoxify the system. This helps to keep the body and increases immunity against various infections. They also increase the energy levels in the body.
- Moringa may also help reduce levels of cholesterol, thereby potentially helping heart patients and lowering the risks of heart diseases.
- Due to an abundance of antioxidants and nutrients, moringa leaves helps to improve the appearance of skin and hair; aids in weight loss.
- Moringa leaves are antiseptic and fight off many bacterial infections. They are even beneficial towards wound healing and help to heal bruises, minor cuts, and burns quickly.
- As it contains the antioxidant chlorogenic acid, It helps to control blood sugar levels.
- The Leaves also work as a Mood Balancer. The high concentration of vitamins E and C help improve brain function.
SURANA ORGANIC FARMS
Surana Organic Farms was established in 2014 by Shri Dalpat Surana with an aim to serve our community with fresh, pure, and organic food products, pulses, grains, and vegetables.